"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Daniel Dutton and Nancy Fountain created the costumes and stage decor.
- However, the spirit of the festival remained the same with recognisable tickets, stage décor and the white roses presented to speakers at the end of their talks.
- The combination of stage decor, lighting, music, the singing and dancing is what transposes us for a few hours into a happy, gratifying world that we all wish we could inhabit.
- This is not to say that architecture is stage décor.
- The talents of her father, Janos Szikra, reached from making portraits to landscape painting, and to making stage decors for theatre productions.
- He designed the stage decor for Giuseppe Verdi's Aida, Léo Delibes' Lakmé and Georges Bizet's Carmen.
- Departing from traditional stage decor, which only indicated the place of action, Korovin produced a mood decor conveying the general emotions of the performance.
- On the other hand, since there was nothing in the way of stage décor, no intervals were needed to move from scene to scene.
- The use of digital animation rather than painted scenery may well be a revolution in stage décor.
- And, on his own, Jouvet continued to create stage decors that were appropriate for the plays he staged and helped reveal their subtle theatricality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.