"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Somehow I'd gotten out of town, and not toward the stage route or the ranch.
- After realignment to increase the road width; many sections of the original stage route were cut off.
- The right fork was the regular stage route to Hendersville.
- Tremont Street was once the stage route to the town of Bristol.
- The road was the main stage route, and travel over it, after the country had become partially settled, was very heavy.
- Then they cut south across the stage route, not rejoining it again until Evanston.
- In 1858, the Butterfield and Overland established a stage route through the area.
- He established the first stage route from Owego to Bath in 1816.
- He could get on the stage route and follow it through to Carson.
- The house was situated on a knoll above what was then the stage route to Mississippi.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.