"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the prenatal and neonatal stages of life, the presence of antibodies is provided by passive immunization from the mother.
- Better still, Gov. Mario Cuomo of New York is studying proposals to take the state beyond that - to contemplating universal health coverage for children from the prenatal stage to age 21.
- Discussion Sequence and timing of iridocorneal angle morphogenesis In this study, we describe the morphogenesis of the mouse iridocorneal angle from prenatal stages to maturity.
- This makes conditions in which children are reared, from the prenatal stage to adolescence, more crucial because (as with height) an interaction of genes and environment, not genes alone, produces potential as well as developed intelligence.
- In humans they exist only on prenatal stages, in rats they last for approximately P6.
- Numerous conditions and variations that have their basis in the prenatal stage can ultimately affect one's gender identity.
- It is not only appropriate, but indeed medically obvious, that our approach to child health care must include the prenatal stage.
- It is therefore unsurprising to note that parents fear the prospect of having a child with Down's Syndrome, and seek to determine, at a prenatal stage, whether their child is suffering from this handicap.
- However, mutations of the dystrophin gene and nutritional defects (with no genetics history) at the prenatal stage are also possible in about 33% of people affected by DMD.
- The hospital is trying to develop a wide-spectrum immunization procedure to be carried out during the prenatal stage, but so far with limited success.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.