"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I suspect the plants go into a dormant stage to survive the drought."
- The grass on either side was in its dormant stage, clipped short, a mottled yellow.
- "When they are in the dormant stage their need for food is low."
- Will they go into a dormant stage this winter?
- However, they remain generally inactive and feed rarely, going through a dormant stage.
- The band has been in a dormant stage with no official word on their future plans.
- It seems that at least occasionally P. falciparum has a dormant stage.
- No one knows exactly why the bacteria have this dormant stage, or what factors influence the bacteria's virulence, but the research is being done.
- The eggs remain in a dormant stage until rains stimulate hatching.
- I can trigger its dormant stage, but its taking more time to kill it off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.