"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stock car racing is a country sport, and many of its fans are country people.
- The second anti-masque was a dance of rustic figures in "country sports."
- But simultaneously we condition them to love all country sports.
- At the same time, we see to it that all country sports shall entail the use of elaborate apparatus.
- There will be no new limits on the country sports of angling or shooting.
- Boswell had an active interest in agriculture and was keen on country sports.
- A minority of troops practice fell running, a traditional country sport in northern England, and excellent training.
- People move out to the country, but then they don't like having country sports going on around them.
- "I grew to love English country life and country sports," he wrote.
- It might even be time to note just how far ahead of the rest of the country sport is in egalitarianism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.