"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ancient sport is more than just two fat guys in colored loincloths butting into each other.
- This ancient sport originated more than 15 centuries ago in Shinto ceremonies.
- It is like the ancient sport called fishing.
- Bull-leaping is an ancient sport depicted in Bronze Age art.
- From that day hence, they would settle disputes and conflicts through the ancient sport of the gods.
- Soccer is a national obsession, as is the ancient sport of wrestling.
- It's our ancient national sport - peering at the toffs, with longing and disgust.
- No, what he offers instead is a precision that is new to his ancient sport.
- They were engaged in the ancient sport of liquidating world problems in liquid.
- Then the ancient sport seemed to float back out to sea for a few years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.