"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "To go on a spending binge would be the height of irresponsibility, and I'm not going to let that happen."
- But my criticism of President Bush's spending binge began early.
- They sold the gold to fund another spending binge!
- The spending binge has got to end, and the federal government should start living within its means.
- Yet when Sony tries to cut costs, after being on a spending binge for two years, the town seems shaken.
- He also said it was now clear that only a constitutional amendment would "end the long spending binge of Congress."
- Time stood still for several heartbeats while I went on a mental spending binge.
- Despite the end of the cold war, the satellite office has been on a spending binge.
- Indeed; the economic model where a boom in the financial services was used to fund a public spending binge.
- "But Congress has been on a spending binge for 30-some years."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.