"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last month, the Government decided to break with a decade-old policy and allow military spending to exceed 1 percent of the gross national product.
- The cost of acquiring new planes must be held down to allow Federal spending on domestic programs.
- The expenditures are legal under the Federal ethics law that allows only campaign-related spending from such funds.
- However, this case does not allow free spending by the unions but limits it somewhat.
- It would allow spending, and contributions by individuals, to increase.
- Any political system that allows unlimited political spending is crazy.
- The bill would allow total spending of nearly $300 billion, if separate appropriations actually provide the money.
- The House voted down a measure on April 1 that would have allowed continued spending.
- The Democrats, however, put a higher priority on domestic spending and allow less spending for the military.
- It would allow spending of up to $3.2 million in the primary and $4 million in the general election.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.