"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plan includes increased spending and a $1,000 income tax credit for each child.
- These would include less spending for top executives, legal advisers and advertising.
- Instead, the broader issue was whether the bill included wasteful spending.
- The bill also includes domestic spending, such as more than $6 billion for hurricane relief.
- Those figures do not include Federal and local spending.
- United last month revised its original application to include additional spending and job cuts.
- The bills include new spending as well, creating a $24 billion program to provide health care coverage for up to five million uninsured children.
- His proposal includes spending based on the length of the lease.
- Its five-year economic plan includes little spending to rebuild the armed forces.
- The present budget would include current spending on programs like social security and defense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.