"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sun had dropped below the surrounding buildings, and shadows streaked the square.
- Intense black shadows streaked die window as the tall pine near the front of the house was illuminated as if by some celestial spotlight.
- She looked down at the darkspell around her and saw the shadow streaked with fissures of light.
- Long shadows streaked the land, making weird shapes of the windblown rocks around them.
- A shadow streaked across the roof, and Keen fired once.
- Big shadows streaked the walls, elongating and wavering; the candle flames seemed sucked toward the window by the back-draft of the wind.
- A shadow on the ground, streaking lesser shadows.
- Her shadow streaked across the ground below as she flattened the dive.
- Their trouble was they couldn't find a target in this dim garage where the shadows of their own stolen cars streaked the floor.
- Their double and triple shadows streaked across the floor and benches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.