"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Child-sized shadows scurried away from Carla's headlights as she parked the Landrover.
- Between ranks and rows of large legs and big feet, small shadows scurried single file beneath a row of tables.
- At the side a long bluish shadow scurried.
- The darkness seemed to gnaw away at the lights, and up ahead small shadows scurried for safety.
- As he neared the can, the shadow of a large rat scurried from the other side of the alley and behind the drum.
- Their shadows scurried impatiently round the old stronghold.
- Then she lay with her eyes open, staring at the ceiling, where the shadows of the rats scurried back and forth; it was almost as if the second and third blows from the entrenching tool were a kind of starting signal for the rats.
- But a shadow scurried from their path as they rode at a quiet walk through the yard, a shadow double-bodied and small.
- The shadows scurried about, frantic, as growing laughter tormented them.
- Watching her companions as they slept, seeing the shadows of their dreams scurry over their faces, she would feel herself bending under the heaviness of knowing their names.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.