"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A permanent shadow seemed to lie across his eyes.
- He had never been able to grow a beard, but a permanent five o'clock shadow covered his face.
- Together they cast permanent shadows on the street and sidewalks.
- This, I fear, has cast a permanent shadow over the town's cultural identity.
- Clinton is a wiry little guy with a permanent 5 o'clock shadow.
- The world turned to permanent shadows, even while the Louisiana sun parboiled my skin.
- They will be a force, a dark necessity, a permanent shadow on the national anthem.
- We don't have permanent dramatic shadows that make our plain faces pretty.
- Computer simulations suggest that up to 14,000 km of the surface may be in permanent shadow.
- The ruin of the abbey cast permanent shadows into it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.