"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That high-season rate falls to $1,400 for the same package during the off season.
- Ogilvie's form fell away during the 1978-79 season and he was not picked for Australia again that summer.
- However, the deal fell apart during the 2007-08 season.
- The average viewing figures fell again during the seventh season.
- He falls in love with Nancy during the fourth season, but eventually realizes she will never return his feelings.
- He fell ill during the 1950 season, and retired without playing again.
- Premier League attendances fell on average by around 426 per club during the 2008-09 season.
- Try to catch these 108mhigh falls during the wet season.
- Most rain falls during the rainy season in summer and early fall.
- Therefore 96.5% of the precipitation falls during the "warm" season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.