"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The walks gave Witt 139 for the season, high in the majors.
- He hit his 500th and 501st career home runs last night, which gave him 44 for the season, the most in the majors.
- His 2 goals gave him 11 for the season, most on the team.
- Andreychuk's score gave him 20 goals or more for the 15th season.
- That gave Harvard 301 points for the season, its most since 1894, when 13 games were played.
- Those home runs gave him 44 for the season, a total he did not reach combining his next five seasons.
- Gretzky's three assists on Monday gave him 40 points for the season, to lead the league.
- He managed to play five of the last eight games and was given an extension on his contract for the 2009 season.
- It gave him a conversion rate of 9 of 11 for the season.
- "He has given us the game plan, not only for the season, but for life."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.