"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first season of the series received overwhelmingly positive reviews.
- The season received a 13-episode order with an option of an additional nine episodes.
- The first season of the show received generally favorable reviews.
- The second season also received criticism for a "drop in quality".
- In addition, the show's second season has generally received positive reviews from television critics.
- The following season another failed attempt was made with only 3 votes received.
- The first season of the series received mixed reviews from critics.
- The season received nominations for eight different awards, and won two.
- The season also received praise for its video and sound quality.
- The second season received a generally more positive reaction than the first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.