"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A major search ensued using both aircraft and dogsleds.
- A search of the mosque ensued, and another pair was found in a bathroom.
- A search of the park and surrounding areas immediately ensued.
- This time, that didn't happen, and a frantic search ensued for a bag that did not exist.
- A search for the girl's true identity ensued.
- When it became clear the ship was missing, a lengthy search ensued, but turned up no trace.
- A search ensued, but no possible suspects were found.
- But the opera house was determined that the show go on, and a frantic search for a replacement ensued.
- A nationwide search ensued to find the authors or their families.
- A few weeks later, the same disappearance occurred again and another search ensued.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.