"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So began a long, fruitless search for an outside engineer.
- She spent the next three hours in a fruitless search through the Stacks.
- At first it was a fruitless search, for the Plain seemed empty.
- The second movement is a completely fruitless search that ends by giving in.
- An hour later, after a fruitless search of Paul's office, they left for the bank.
- They quickly fanned out and did a fruitless search of the ground floor.
- The result is an annual, fruitless search for a new approach they all can live with.
- "When we had no hard evidence, why did you join me in what could have been a fruitless search?"
- And here he was, most of a beautiful spring Saturday shot in a fruitless search for two library books, no further ahead.
- Boyd is ready to give up his fruitless search for gold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.