"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your business would probably soon begin to struggle, as the search for a replacement proceeded.
- "Hey," the doctor complained, as the search proceeded roughly up his leg.
- The searches usually proceed without serious conflicts, but the experiences are jarring for many people.
- And sometimes, the initially selected move shrinks in appeal as the search proceeds deeper.
- The search for the new schools chancellor proceeded without the traditional ethnic wars.
- The search through 8,000 pages of diaries covering three Senate terms proceeded initially in orderly fashion.
- His own search for the Stone proceeded in the face of one failure after another.
- At this time of year in Alaska, it was still daylight, so the search proceeded without hindrance.
- But there is no reason that construction and a renewed search cannot proceed together.
- The search for 'historical knowledge' itself proceeds on the terms of this interaction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.