"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sicard and my father haven't spoken for years, but border blood runs thick, as you know.
- For the first time ever, the veins of the world's most powerful man run thick with African blood.
- The rivers and streams would run thick with gold.
- But the blood of the Mountain People ran thick with loyalty.
- "Do our veins run thick with the same blood as orcs?"
- Black blood ran slow and thick from his open wound.
- The water ran thick and red downstream from the corpse.
- But nowhere else do the roots run quite so thick and deep.
- But they were like the cod when they run thick on the banks, and I could not count them.
- At three in the morning the blood runs slow and thick, and slumber is heavy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.