"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked around to see the first girl they'd questioned, running breathlessly toward them.
- Suddenly, a young woman in a flowered formal dress ran breathlessly into the store.
- She ran breathlessly to her aunt: "Can I have it?
- A dark-haired girl ran up to them a bit breathlessly.
- Running breathlessly, blindly, not knowing if she headed in the right direction, only that she had to keep going.
- And then he'd left, running breathlessly, knowing that she would not tell what had happened to her.
- As he ran breathlessly, he turned around from time to time.
- The characters can run breathlessly in circles page after page while the story stands still.
- A female house kaffir came running through the door breathlessly.
- They were starting to leave for the dining room when a young monk ran breathlessly into the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.