"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our goal was to find the ways to get it running properly again.
- At this point, they are still breaking in the engine and making sure everything is running properly.
- It will take months to get the island running properly again.
- For any properly run police force, that call should have been automatic.
- "They will never run properly in the public sector," he said.
- There was the master, a man of importance in the town that you'd think would want a house properly run for himself.
- However, most mechanics of the time didn't have the experience to keep the units running properly.
- As we said all along, our campaign was basically run properly.
- How could a city run properly with someone like that, poking around?
- How soon do you think it will be up and running properly?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.