"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (This rail line parallels and runs very close to the existing Route 7.)
- New rules designed to "manage competition" had created a dangerous situation in which cars ran too close together without the horsepower to surge out of harm's way.
- "The broad lines of the party platforms run very close to each other," the respected daily El Pais said in an editorial.
- It must be hard to do, because normally they are able to run teasingly close but always just out of reach of the pursuing men.
- The three cars continued to run very close together.
- They were running quite close together and behind them galloped the judge and other men.
- Unfortunately the allocated course ran very close to where Königin Luise had laid her mines.
- The route of the Pennine Way footpath runs very close to the buildings.
- Yes - it certainly seemed as if the stream ran very close to the house indeed.
- Some of them ran so close past Tarzan that he could almost have reached out and touched them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.