"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first half-dozen flights had been run remotely from the control center underground in Armstrong spaceport.
- That is to say, a web server running remotely is not able to get the timing of you entering things on your keyboard.
- The glider has a modem connected to its main computer so that technicians can run diagnostics remotely.
- In addition, X capability was also implemented to allow both locally and remotely run applications to be used on the same machine.
- The clients (i.e. applications that want to draw to the screen) are the things that run remotely.
- But if the game is running remotely in the cloud, and it's playing here, you can't pirate it.
- And it has been shown that it can also be used to run explicit code remotely.
- It was only now that the Hyiakutt man realized that their captors were probably few in number-everything could be remotely run from here.
- Actually Server Preferences comes as part of the server tools, and can be run remotely.
- Because all applications run remotely, some users log in to the Internet to do all their surfing through a virtual computer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.