"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For each of them, only an ineffectual, essentially negative response was possible.
- I for one do not wish to face mobs in the street but ineffectual and lackadaisical responses to little more than ignorant socialist piracy are reducing our country to that.
- This has either been cited as a bold stroke by the British with an ineffectual response from the Americans, or a weak sally by the British, properly ignored by the Americans, depending on who related the story.
- Once more, here, certain trade union members have been disappointed with the Commissioner's ineffectual response to their complaints.
- But its reputation among Arabs eroded with the Lebanon war and, most recently, with an initially confused and ineffectual response to the November hang-glider attack, when a Palestinian guerrilla killed six soldiers before being shot down.
- He appears to have been frustrated with the passivity of the British government's actions both in the lead up to the coup of which there was some intelligence foreknowledge, and its ineffectual response.
- Ms. Smith remembered the ineffectual responses that battered wives sometimes encountered when they turned in desperation to the authorities.
- The UT offered the same ineffectual response as it had before.
- With his shapeless and ineffectual responses to Ms. Piccinini's pointed cues, the performance was reminiscent of that "Death and the Maiden" in April.
- Political opponents seized on the event, and Eisenhower's ineffectual response, as further proof that the US was "fiddling as Rome burned."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.