"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Mona said the fact that the accident occurred when there was light traffic helped allow for an efficient response.
- "If you eliminate this duplication of services it will make for a much more effective and efficient response during a large-scale terror attack."
- Altogether the city spent more than a million dollars on damages, although without the city crews' efficient response, the sum could have been far higher.
- Green Infrastructure is being promoted as an effective and efficient response to projected climate change.
- At home he used a more guarded answering technique than the efficient response that was his habit at the office.
- If you seem to be well organized and in command of the situation then you are likely to get an equally efficient response.
- A computerized customer service system is installed to ensure quick and efficient response to tenant.
- Therefore, a strong political will is needed for a more efficient and rapid response to emergencies.
- I would like to thank the President-in-Office for his rapid and efficient response.
- A bullet in the head would have been the simplest, most efficient response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.