"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In late October 2005 after ongoing criticism, some contract terms were released to the public, but the government is still refusing to release 3,000 pages of material.
- The two organizations have released only a few relevant pages, and many of those have been heavily excised.
- Since 2003, the government has released more than 100,000 pages.
- Bentley delayed prior to releasing 36,000 pages in September and insisted that all documents had been released.
- In 2000 it released 789 pages of the file, which said:
- Mr. Nifong released 1,278 pages of investigative material to the defense lawyers on May 18, saying it was everything he had.
- The department has released more than 3,000 pages of e-mail messages and other files.
- When the Democratic National Committee released 3,000 pages of records last week, the guides were there, among the business cards and canceled checks.
- The C.I.A. has already released more than a million pages of documents under the law, though most are from predecessor organizations.
- Earlier this week, a federal judge here ordered the Energy Department to release 7,500 pages of documents related to the task force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.