"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another 18-incher came to my hand and was quickly released.
- He was quickly released, and went back to his restaurant business.
- Several other models were quickly released in the following years.
- She turned herself into the police, but Susan was able to help her get released quickly.
- She pushed him hard, and he quickly released his hands.
- But many of those taken into custody were quickly released.
- Making sure that the subject can be released quickly in an emergency.
- She was quickly released under a recent court ruling that had come down in the last few years.
- The child is recovering and was expected to be released from the hospital quickly, officials said.
- I felt pressure in my palm, and then he quickly released it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.