"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If it does not, the men should be promptly released.
- The single was released in July 1963 and promptly vanished.
- She was promptly released, but protested for the abolition of the tax.
- Unless he is promptly released, it will be impossible for anyone to take Iran's word seriously about war claims, or anything else.
- The majority of persons injured in that attack has been promptly released after medical assistance.
- Upon his arrival in Morganton, however, he was promptly released.
- But according to Inec, the official observers were promptly released.
- The two men had briefly attended high school together; Bolaño was promptly released.
- After a handful of appearances he returned to Walsall but was promptly released.
- Mr. Meyer said no and promptly released it for burial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.