"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It pulls things together in your mind you thought you'd forgotten.
- "That will give me a whole day to pull things together."
- "The ones who pulled things together in their own neighborhood."
- He got to his feet and began pulling things out of the basket.
- He had spent much of last night pulling things off the Internet.
- He could hear them pulling things out of their packs.
- So you'll be dead and frozen while the rest of us pull things back together.
- The hit is so great that they just can't pull things back together.
- Sometimes you pulled things over the side that'd put a man off fish for life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.