"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached into his pocket, pulled out his money, and left two dollars on the bar.
- As a result, defense lawyers said, partners in the firm had begun to pull out their money, leading to liquidation.
- It's people tired of absorbing losses and pulling their money out.
- Some do not save at all, while others try, only to pull out their money too early.
- He pulled out his money and slapped it down on the bar.
- "People don't have to lose 20 percent to 30 percent before they'll pull their money out," he said.
- I pulled out all my money and asked him how much.
- I reached into my pocket and pulled out my money.
- "People don't want to pull out their money with them around."
- Many investors who had used gold funds as insurance against a stock market downturn have begun to pull their money out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.