"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A look at the city's best ribs, pulled pork and smoked brisket.
- Yet the barbecue can be very good, particularly the soft-textured North Carolina pulled pork, with its subtly smoky flavor and fine, slightly peppery vinegar sauce.
- Each dish, including such menu stars as pulled pork and harissa-grilled chicken, comes with its own wine recommendation.
- Cubby's offers no-nonsense food for folks with hearty appetites - ribs, burgers, pulled pork, barbeque chicken sandwiches.
- Public schools have been pulling pork from their menus.
- You want ribs, pork belly, pulled lamb or pork if it looks moist, and flank steak anytime they've got it.
- Pull pork off bones, trim off bits of cartilage, and dice meat.
- Another with sliced beef brisket, pulled pork, country greens and pickled beets is $78.
- Tasty soft tacos and sandwiches - Cuban, pulled pork or bacon, egg and cheese - are $2 to $4.
- While the menu touches the essential bases of baby back ribs, pulled pork and sliced beef brisket, it is not all about barbecue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.