"publisher" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company became the second largest music publisher in the world.
- In 1968, he became a music publisher, starting his own company named for himself.
- It became one of France's most important music publishers for nearly 40 years.
- The company then was able to sign most of the major music publishers to offer their titles through the system.
- A group of music publishers has also filed suit against the company.
- He worked at a music publisher, learning the business but not selling any songs.
- Several music publishers joined in a suit taking the magazine to court.
- There he taught guitar and worked as a music publisher.
- He died of heart failure, a spokeswoman for the music publishers' association said.
- The two men sell a song to a music publisher and it develops into a hit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.