"publisher" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I turned down two software publishers because they wouldn't write that into the contract," said Step.
- Software publishers still rely all too much on the public as its research staff and editors.
- At least one software publisher is developing a system similar to Adobe's.
- Other software publishers said they were taking steps to prevent a similar occurrence.
- Software publishers took the spotlight as the personal computer industry convened for a spring show.
- Microsoft (a public company) is the only other software publisher in the world to reach this milestone.
- But as the world's largest software publisher, it still faces the delicate challenge of creating free Web services.
- Bandai was the only software publisher to support this console.
- Still, industry pressure has apparently led the agency to attempt to negotiate a compromise with American software publishers.
- Microsoft officials acknowledged that the episode was in any case a black eye for the world's largest software publisher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.