"publisher" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A subject can be too hot even for book publishers.
- They bill themselves as the "top commercial book publisher in the industry".
- He also had to face financial problems when his book publishers closed down.
- This article is about the American book publisher who lived from 1814 to 1872.
- She worked in sales support for an educational book publisher.
- It's taken book publishers about 40 years to catch on.
- I work for a book publisher so many of these things were very important to read and get insight into.
- The book publishers managed through the first half of 2009 and everyone began having problems later that summer.
- The book publisher will have 800 employees in its new headquarters by year's end.
- Children's book publishers are always looking for a boost and hope to find it in television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.