"publisher" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among the biggest testing players are three of the major textbook publishers.
- Furthermore, the decision is already having an impact on textbook publishers.
- "We already have a national curriculum - but it is set by textbook publishers, and its standards are very low."
- It turned out to be a bonanza for certain textbook publishers and authors.
- As these histories are written, he added, professional groups can use them to bring pressure on textbook publishers.
- The broader perspectives are not just of interest to textbook publishers.
- For any large textbook publisher, reading adoption, which represents a third of industry sales, is crucial.
- In 1960, he set up Santillana as a textbook publisher.
- Perhaps colleges, universities and professors can put pressure on textbook publishers to bring down the cost.
- Even some textbook publishers say that few ancillary programs help students learn better or improve teaching quality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.