"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Pulitzer Prize is an American prize given to journalism and literature.
- The National Book Award is one of the most important American literary prizes, which began in 1950.
- Poetry Prize, the only major American prize to recognize a poet for teaching as well as writing.
- It is the richest American medical prize.
- He was awarded important Central American prizes and his works have been translated into many languages.
- Last year it was among six school newspapers across the country that received the American Scholastic Press Association's top prize.
- The awards of $15,000 each are among the most prestigious American prizes in the field.
- She captured two American prizes during the War of 1812 before she was laid up in 1815 and sold in 1819.
- Ellington was the first American to win the Rougevin prize.
- Laura had just captured three American prizes and was in the process of taking a fourth when Diligent arrived on the scene.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.