"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Players were able to increase a jackpot prize by making a special wager of either $2 or $3.
- He won the jackpot prize of the time which was worth P1.150 million.
- The celebrities faced challenges along the way and compete for the 2,000,000 million pesos jackpot prize.
- Reid earned a jackpot prize of £20,000 for acing the 164-yard, par three 14th hole.
- If a ticket matches all six numbers, the jackpot prize of at least $3,000,000 is won.
- If the top prize is not won, the jackpot prize increases for the next draw.
- If the player is not playing the jackpot prize, the cards are not shown.
- The man does so and wins the jackpot prize.
- These biggest jackpot prizes could be several hundred thousand pounds, sometimes even more than a million.
- If she was able to survive four weeks without incorrectly answering five questions, she won a jackpot prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.