"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let me give you two compelling reason why the Booker prize is the best.
- The public is to vote on her best novel for a special Booker prize.
- No novelist can win the Booker prize without being able to write.
- He had trouble publishing his explicit first book, but by 2004 he'd won the Booker prize.
- In 1999 she was a judge on the Booker Prize.
- She was a judge on the Booker Prize in 2007.
- This year the Booker prize judges set out to surprise, and succeeded.
- Six writers make their case for who should win the Lost Booker prize.
- Is the Booker prize having a crisis of confidence?
- Could someone please direct me to the Not the Booker prize discussion area?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.