"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Winning a major prize in a competition is something people only dream of.
- Not being put forward for major prizes has a dramatic effect on a poet at this level.
- It won the major prize, though only one was built.
- Although the club never won a major prize, it was well regarded at this time.
- A player who gets to the top row wins a major prize.
- According to the merchandise manual, a major prize is worth about 100 times the cost per play.
- Never before at this 98-year-old regatta had one college won those four major prizes.
- A look ahead at the major international literary prizes of 2011.
- It would be a better world if that sort of book could win a major prize or 8.
- Plus, he has won a major literary prize, something that means a lot to the people who put together this book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.