"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At stake are trophies and a prize purse totaling $10,000.
- The competition initially had 174 competitors from 17 different countries with a total prize purse of $20,000.
- By 2006, the event had grown to 547 qualified participants from 53 countries and a prize purse of $400,000.
- A prize purse of $100,000 was awarded for the sprint event.
- Teams will be competing to win a piece of the $400,000 prize purse.
- The race once featured the largest prize purse in adventure racing.
- They split $2,500 out of a total prize purse of $5,000.
- The total prize purse for this race was estimated at more than two million dollars.
- He finished out of the money since the prize purse was only rewarded from first to fifth positions.
- Too much money is poured into the cars and into prize purses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.