"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is this day when prizes are handed out to girls who over the years have excelled in certain subjects.
- The prizes were handed out according to profession, and any member or guest of the festival was able to vote for their favourite film.
- The prizes were handed out by the representatives of the International Class Organizations.
- On the night after the international there is a hosted banquet in which the prizes for the day are handed out.
- There were four categories among which prizes were handed out:
- After the prizes were handed out, Mr. Lester stood up.
- In 1983 the first jury presented their choice, and after that the prize was handed out every year until 2002.
- When the prizes were handed out, Outpost was ahint the door.
- The D. J. is in the middle of one last game; prizes are being handed out like candy.
- No prize was handed out in the Breaking News category.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.