"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Flushed with success, the Hubbards have started the Hubbard Art Award for Excellence, a $250,000 annual purchase prize for a representational work chosen from five finalists selected by judges.
- In 1848, at age 18, he was awarded a purchase prize by the American Art-Union.
- The award is a "purchase prize" of $500 to $1000.
- This year's "Works on Paper" show raised the stakes with a newly established purchase prize for the permanent collection of the Delaware Art Museum.
- Mr. Kyriazis, one of only three artists chosen for both a purchase prize and a juror's award, depicts a woman in a sheer skirt descending a staircase.
- Annual Exhibition of Texas Artists, Dallas Woman's Forum (1924 medal, 1927 purchase prize, 1932)
- Eight photographers were selected for cash awards, and five purchase prizes went to four artists.
- Usually about one hundred works were featured in each exhibition, with the purchase prize (generally donated by a local patron or business) entering the AGH permanent collection.
- It is rather puzzling why this work was awarded the single purchase prize.
- The most prestigious of these are the purchase prizes offered by, respectively, the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the National Museum of American Art in Washington.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.