"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Five flags were almost the same, and they shared first prize.
- In the event of equality after the fifth round, riders share first prize.
- He shared first prize for a Time Out magazine reporter award.
- For that contribution he shared the Nobel Prize in 1962 with them.
- He was one of three leaders who shared the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994.
- The two men shared the 1936 Nobel Prize for Medicine.
- Paul shared the 1989 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work.
- In 1985 two of its scientists shared the Nobel Prize for Medicine.
- Llewelyn went on to share first prize at the eisteddfod, and Owen was clearly impressed by the tune.
- From 1921 to 1927, Alekhine won or shared first prize in about two-thirds of the many tournaments in which he played.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.