"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 2010, the prize attracted 270 entrants.
- The prize, which still stands but has been reduced to 7,500 marks, about $4,400, has attracted the world's "cranks," Dr. Edwards said.
- The prizes - and the free publicity - attracted a lot of people who don't normally work for nothing.
- In recent years the prize has attracted commercial sponsorship, but did not have any during the 2008 events.
- Because it lacked a sponsor this year, the club was not able to offer stipends and large prizes to attract top runners.
- And the big prize attracted players from all over the country and even from abroad.
- The £100 prize for the first correct solution opened is unusually high for a crossword and attracts many entrants.
- Even the prize - a spot in Libertadores - did not attract their attention.
- A $5,000 first prize in a road race attracts newfangled contraptions from all over the land.
- The prize can attract as many as 20 submissions, which are judged by volunteer faculty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.