"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How about prize draws offering book tokens, or Amazon or Co-op vouchers?
- The idea is to increase the chance that the top prize will be larger - something that happens if no one wins for a few drawings - and thus draw in more gamblers.
- The prize of a major drew them.
- The mimimum age of players is ten years, and all players who participate in the game are charged a playing fee (which may also allow the player to enter for prize draws), and must sign waivers.
- His prize winning compositions drew attention, and revealed his grasp of the social issues of the day.
- A $10 million prize is more than enough to draw player participation, but all the moguls of the New York State Lottery can say is: "The first prize draws the players."
- The prize, which originated with him, draws on an endowment established by studios, networks and production companies.
- QUESTION FROM PATRICK: Do you think that by featuring very political and often very nationalist writers, the prize might at times ironically draw attention to the ways that certain works are not able to be universally appreciated by an international community?
- The remaining three hopefuls are given their toughest assignments yet, as the prize of becoming Jade's PA draws closer.
- The enormous prize drew frenzied ticket buying at $1 a chance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.