"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Part of her prize package is a $50,000 college scholarship.
- The first couple to reach 100 points won a prize package.
- In September 1984, the grand prize package was raised to $50,000.
- She received more than $150,000 in cash and prizes as part of her prize package.
- Her prize package included more than $150,000 of cash and prizes.
- If one of the keys opened the chest, the team won a large prize package.
- The first team to win two out of three games won the match, $100 & a prize package.
- The team with the most points at the end of this round won the game and a prize package.
- The first player to guess four words correctly won the round and a prize package.
- During the first two weeks, no prize package was given to the winner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.