"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A bronze medal is awarded with the prize.
- In 1996, he participated in the "Moskva 96" ("Moscow 96") festival and was awarded with the 1st prize.
- He has been awarded in 1988 with the special prize for the Black Aphorism at the festival in Vogošća just like in the following year.
- He was awarded again with the same prize in 2010, for the literary critic "A Clave do Poético".
- In 2004 she was awarded with the main prize in the "Dramatis Personae" annual contest of playwrights.
- The House was presented at the Ecobuild 2010 event and awarded with the prize for the best use of timber.
- Several Brazilian writers were awarded with the highest prize of the Portuguese language.
- The title track is presented during the popular summer music competition Festivalbar in the long playing records category, being eventually awarded with the first prize.
- "Parasite" was awarded with the second prize, and the third award went to "Magic Box".
- He was awarded with the grand prize at the international music festival "Crystal Note".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.