"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Caesarius sacrificed a remunerative and honourable post to return to his parents with Gregory.
- It was a highly honourable post as back in those days it was open only to experienced and knowledgeable British doctors.
- Drink this; I am the chief of your nurses, Scribe Ana, an honourable post, since to-day all Egypt loves and praises you.
- The which was of little comfort to me who of this necessity took that honourable post.
- After jobs in Delft, Dordrecht and the Hague, he was offered an honourable post in Leeuwarden in September 1796.
- It is an honourable post, but I dare assure your Highness that the lad will acquit himself with credit.
- It is an honourable post to fill"--that of idol.
- Newton was annually re-elected to this honourable post for the remainder of his life.
- "Mr. Recorder" doubtless occupies an honourable post; but I thought that, in the course of so many generations, one Carthew might have clambered higher.
- However they tried they didn't get along with any of the candidates for this honourable post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.