"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At each location of the city, a center or health post.
- The village also has a community hall, church and a primary health post (clinic).
- The small town of 5000+ has a health post, a police station and a post office.
- It has one health post with 24 hours emergency service.
- Only two family health workers work in the area with no health post or doctors available.
- There is no any infrastructural development in the village except a health post and a lower secondary school.
- Armed groups sometimes raid health posts or hospitals in order to get necessary medical supplies.
- But there is no incentive to remain in public health posts because the salaries are so low.
- The village has a health post where the residents get free primary care.
- Basic facilities including school, roads and health post are available but not good quality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.