"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also after his Emeritus, he still holds numerous honorary posts as a president or chairman of international medical organizations.
- After 1974 he held a number of honorary posts.
- Although the office remained a powerful one till the late 19th century, it soon became an honorary post and title.
- After university he served in the honorary post of Judge's Marshal.
- Apart from his political career Glück has accepted many honorary posts.
- In October 2003 he was appointed to the honorary post of professor emeritus by the university.
- Howbeit, he wasn't active politically during the Restoration and only kept the honorary post of life senator.
- She assisted with fundraising by assuming an honorary post on the finance committee for Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign.
- In 1938 he was sidelined with an honorary post.
- It expelled him from the honorary post of party president and membership on the central committee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.